My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Steampunk Corset Card



Hey!

Today I made a corset card with the freebie digi from Sassy Studio Designs progressive challenge at Paper Craft Planet. If you want to join the fun you can! It's lots of fun...

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Paper Craft Planet SSD - Steampunk Progressive Challenge
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - #181 Steampunk

I used a white linen cardbase to make the corset out of, a gears embossingfolder, walnut stain distress ink, lace, gears die cuts. I colored the image (Steampunk Amelia) with promarkers and added some glossy accents on the goggles.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Regan said...

Fabulous, Kitty!!! I LOVE the corset! So perfect! I hope you'll come play along at The Corrosive Challenge where our theme is "Steampunk" this fortnight!
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2013/08/challenge-181-steampunk.html
{hugs}
Regan

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

This card is genius. Love the corset. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our Steampunk Challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.