My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wishing you a colorful day



Hey!

Today I made this card using i {heart} sketches #30 with a digistamp called painting ladybug from FTHS.

It's a A2 card, I colored the image with promarkers, used some colors to make the card more colorful and added some rhinestones, stickles and glossy accents. I made a pink cherry blossom and the center is a recycled peace from a insulin pen.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- i {heart} sketches - sketch #30

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Imke said...

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} with your sweet card !

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Gorgeous card and I love your colors in paper. Beautifully colored image too. Thank you for joining us at From the Heart.