My Sweet Followers

Friday, August 9, 2013

Meow Meow and Prrrr Prrrr


Hey!

Today I made a cat card with a cute From the Heart Stamps digistamp called "Cat's Out of the Bag". It's this months Free Stamp of the month.  I colored the image with promarkers.

I used a sketch 029 from i {heart} sketches and think it worked great with the image. Love how it turned out.

Items used:
- White linen cardbase
- Silver rub ons
- Digi stamp
- Paw print punch
- Circle punches
- Keep kalm print out
- Paw prints patterned paper

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- i {heart} sketches - #029
- From the Heart Stamps - August Free stamp of the month

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Imke said...

Thats very sweet and i like the stripes of DP with the footprints and words.

Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}