My Sweet Followers

Friday, May 17, 2013

Masculine Card


Hey!

Today I made this card for a friend of ours who loves to bbq. And because it is for a man I love to ad the birthday brew digi stamp from D2D. I made the dutch sentiment (happy birthday). You can download the dutch and english sentiment in my last post.

I colored the image with promarkers and the foam is done with a snow marker that puffs when heated. Love the effect. I added some glossy accents on the flame (after taking the photo ;-)).

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Delightful Inspiration - i {heart} sketches #18

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I'm just in love with this card. I'm sure your friend just LOVED it!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

Jennifer said...

Summer time fun! Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

Shirley said...

This is the first time I've seen the birthday brew stamp, and I'm in love with it. It's perfect for a male birthday card. Great job!