My Sweet Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Get well soon


Hey!

I made this card for a colleague of my hubby who's in the hospital. Love this cute little For You Mouse and thought it would be a real cheer up mouse for a get well soon card.

The sketch is from i {heart} sketches and the digi stamp is from FTHS and it's this month's free stamp of the month. You can buy it in the From the Heart Stamps shop if you want it.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Delightfull Inspiration - Free stamp of the month
- i {heart} sketches - Card Sketch #20

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

jolanda said...

heel mooi kaartje

Jennifer said...

Such a sweet mouse and I love your papers! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!