My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

CAS card


Hey!

Today I made a card using a loveley sketch #17 from i {heart} sketches and a digi stamp from Sassy Cheryl called Sassy Sally Big Cupcake.

Love CAS cards. I used a white linen cardbase, colored the image with promarkers and used som patterned  and grey cardstock.

I want tot enter this card to the following challenges:
- Sassy Cheryl's - Show Me Thursday #120
- Delightful Inspiration - i {heart} sketches #17
- CDAC - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

6 comments:

Creative Genie said...

Kitty, your card is so cute. Love CAS. That image is absolutely adorable.

Christine - CDAC DT

Shirley said...

Kitty, your card is delightful, and the clean and simpleness of the background make the image POP. Thanks for a new sketch location.

Cyndi said...

She's adorable! Too cute!

Unknown said...

I certainly wish that I could get my hands on a cupcake that size. Don't you!?!? It's an adorable card Kitty. Love it.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

Meg Farris said...

What an adorable card! Thank you for playing in this CDAC Challenge. Meg, Member of the CDAC DT.

Jennifer said...

This is so yummy! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}