My Sweet Followers

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Wild About Flowers

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

I am so excited to announce that am part of the Creative Knockouts Design Team. 

Today starts a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts and it's themed "Sping is in the Air" and our sponsor is "All Dressed Up".

I created a card for my niece. I got to play with this cute image called "Wild about Flowers" and colored it with Promarkers. For this card I took white cardstock as the card base. Items I used to create this card are 2 kinds of pattern cardstock, purple/pink/blue cardstock, doily edge punch, butterfly die, happy birthday edge die, hearts background die, walnut stain distress ink, a flower button with green embroidery floss and a bow from sheer purple ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- All Dressed Up - #149

2 comments:

N-Eva said...

She's so pretty! Fabulous coloring .The skin and hair is AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card and thanks for sharing at ADU