My Sweet Followers

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Party Gnome

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's a rocker card I created for my brother's birthday. 

The image is from Ink 'n Splatter and it's called "Party Gnome Celebration" and I colored it with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends. For this card I used the following items: orange/blue/yellow/grey and green cardstock, stitched circle dies, balloons die, walnut stain distress ink, INS Hello Spring paper pad, red fine liner and flatback pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- HobbyVision - Challenge 141 Cirkels
- Gem of a Challenge - wk8
- I ♥ ProMarkers - #557
- Digi Choosday - wk15

 



1 comment:

Furrbster said...

This is such a fun card,

Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz