My Sweet Followers

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Reindeer tag

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's a little tag I created with a cute reindeer from the new Christmas stamp set and 6x6 paper pad from Ink n' Splatter by Dina Gerner.

The stamp set is called "Jolly Santas" and the paper pad is called "Christmas Bright". I colored the image with Promarkers and fussy cut it. If you don't like to fussy cut INS has also "Jolly Santas craft dies" to cut out the stamped images. The tag was created with three different Decotime die sets from Action. I added walnut stain distress ink along the edges of the patterned papers. The from and to writing spots are made with a Dymo Lettratag paper label. I adhered 3 gems on the tag and to finish it I added 2 pieces of ribbon and to white gingle bells through the hole. The origami box I created from a dark green sheet of 12" cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

What a cute reindeer on this festive tag! Great plaid, dots, gems, and such fun colors!! It's so perfect on this adorable little box just perfect for some holiday treasure! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone! ~Katrina

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

This is such a cute tag! Thanks for joining us at AG in a Card Free Zone Challenge over at the Outlawz Challenges. Hugs, Shirley M., DT