My Sweet Followers

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Gingerbread Kids


 
Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's a tag I created with a gorgeous new stamp set by Ink n' Splatter. These to cuties are from the stamp set called "Gingerbread Kids".

I colored the images with Promarkers. The tag is created with a die set. The patterened papers are from a new Ink n' Splatter paper pad called "Gingerbread Wishes". Other items I used are: kraft cardstock, walnut stain distress ink, white gel pen, 2 brow satin ribbons and white zig zag ribbon.

Feel free to join our Ink n' Splatter community on Facebook to see announcements and lots of inpiration.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk43
- Polkadoodles - wk44
- Corrosive Challenge - #10
- Worldwide Crafters & Colorists - #10
- LPOCF - #216

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I just adore this tag and those gingerbread cuties! Well done! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy