My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Love U Giraffe

 



Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (pro)Markers. This weeks theme is "Favourite Digi/Stamp" and our sponsor this week is "Alex Syberia Designs".

I got to play with this fun image called "Love U Giraffe" and I colored it with Promarkers. I created a get well peek-a-boo card for a daughter of a friend of mine who loves giraffes. The patterned papers are from Ink n' Splatter from a paper pad called  Farm Fresh. Other items I used to create this card are: blue pearlescent card base, heart die, doily heart die, zilver and red gems and I created a get well sentiment with in Word. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk44
- Polkadoodles - wk44
- WorldWide Crafters & Colorists Challenge - #10
- Crafty Calendar - November
- Hobbyvision - #138
- PIP Challenge - #2344
- Jan's Digi Stamps - #11
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #11

5 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful card and I love your giraffe coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

Pamela Duncan said...

Now I love giraffe's so this one is a great one in my book. Super coloring and I love the plaid paper! Great card all around. Thanks for joining us on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

Gail Hutchinson said...

Kitty I love your giraffe card, it's so colourful. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
Gail DT

Jan Mahew said...

LOL! What a FUN and Playful card, Kitty! Beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing your Giraffe with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Arlene said...

Just adorable and oh, so cute! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT