My Sweet Followers

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Udderly Fab

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a card I created with on the cute stamp sets by Ink n' Splatter

This stamp set is called "Udderly Fabulous". The papers are from the Ink n' Splatter paper pad called "Farm Fresh". I have cut the images out by hand but INS has metal dies so you don't have to cut them yourself. Very handy if you can't or don't like to fussy cut. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk24
- Polkadoodles - wk24

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Those cows are too adorable! I love your your layout to include so many and your background shapes and papers are so colorful. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Jane Savage said...

So super cute! I love those sweet cows!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx