My Sweet Followers

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Ladybug


 
Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a circle easel card I created using a cute ladybug image by Ink n' Splatter

This stamp is from the "Ladybug clear stamp set" and I colored it with Promakers and created a little background. The papers are also from Ink n' Splatter and this paper pad is called "Ladybug Days" and there is also a "Little Ladybug metal die set" for cutting out de stamped images.
To create this card I took a square card and cut a circle with a metal die placing the die slightly over the fold. After cutting I folded the front in half so I had a stand to adhere ad circle card to. I used a lot of different circle dies by different brands. Other items I used: red and black cardstock, white gel pen, ladybug die cut and a happy birthday border die.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk23
- JDS Challenge - June 2023
- QKR Stampede - #466

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Everything about this card is so sweet; the image, papers and design. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Jan Mahew said...

Absolutely adorable circular easel card, Kitty! Lady Bugs are good Luck! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)