My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Martini Chicks

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers. This weeks theme is "for a man or boy" and our sponsor this week is "Dies to Die for".

I created a card for my brother using this fun "From the Heart Stamps" image. Sadly the creater of this image died so the brand doesn't exist no more, but I still love to use the digi's.
For this card I used some scraps of black and orange cardstock, The image is coloured with Promarkers, I added walnut stain distress ink along the edges of the card and image, added a strip of currugated card from a package of cookies, I don't know who created the sentiment. To finish the card I added faux stitching with orange fineliner. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: