My Sweet Followers

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Lovable Mouse


 
Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a round shaker card I created for my mother for Mother's Day. The card is created with a super cute boy mouse from a stamp set by Ink n' Splatter called "Lovable Mice".

I colored the image with Promarkers and with Faber-Castell Polychromos I added a pattern to his little jacket. To create this card I used the following items; kraft cardstock, pink cardstock, red paper, background paper fromt the INS Sweetheart paper pad, big scalloped circle die, circle dies, heart dies, mica, mini heart die cuts, pink textured vinyl lace, heart punch, red fine liner, wallnut stain distress ink and hugs  & kisses border die.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- The Paper Shelter - #553
- Polkadoodles - wk18
- Digi Choosday - wk18
- We Love 2 Create - #4
- PIP Challenge - #2318
- LPOCF -#205
- A Perfect to Craft - #5
- I ♥ Promarkers - #534
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - #111
- Crafty Calendar - May Anything but Square



8 comments:

Ilonka said...


A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

Lori Podolsky said...

What a wonderful shaker card, Kitty. Love it. Thank you for joining our Add Some Texture challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and enjoy your day. Lori - DT

Chris said...

Such a sweet and pretty card, love the circular shape and the shaker element- and the little mouse is adorable. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Mellzcraftz said...

I adore this sweet little mouse and the design of your card - I love the colours, the patterned paper you've used and the lace. Thank you for sharing and Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Choosday ! Happy Crafting! Mel x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love design!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Bella Création (Iza) said...

Cute shaker card, Thank you for your participation to the challenge of The Paper Shelter, hope to see you again!

Iza DT x

Lena said...

Beautiful card. Love the shaker element and the beautiful lace, and the cute image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Paper Shelter.
Hugs,
Lena - DT

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

I absolutely love your card! I'm crazy about mice and rats - yours is sooo cute!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara