My Sweet Followers

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Clubby Dragon 3

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's another card I created with one of the cute Ink n' Splatter dragons from the Clubby Dragons clear stamp set.

I colored the dragon with Promarkers. To create this card I used the following items: white and vintage pink cardstock, 4 kinds of designer papers, walnut stain distress ink, soft pink gems, flower punch and a birthday sentiment border die.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I ♥ Promarkers - #534



2 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is absolutely adorable!!

Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Helen said...

Beautifully put together and perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

Helen x
DT