My Sweet Followers

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Cupcake Kitty

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Ink n' Splatter has a new release called "Sweet Celebrations". There are 4 new stamp sets and 2 new paper pads.

I created this card with one of the cute Kitties from the Cupcake Kitties clear stamp set. With this stamp set you get 2 cute kitties and 4 sentiments. I've got my sentiment in the inside of the card.

I colored the stamp with Promarkers and to create the card I used the following items;
White cardstock, Ink n' Splatter Sweet Blue Celebrations 6x6 Paper Pad, stitched circle dies, birthday die, baloons edge die and a bunting die.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Polkadoodles - wk19
- Crafts Galore Encore - #111
- Jan's Digistamp Challenges - May 2023
- Digi Choosday - wk19
- Gem of a Challenge - wk10

5 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card and sweet Kitty Cat! I love your coloring choice of colors for this adorable little image. Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.We love seeing all the amazing talent.
Donna xx

Jan Mahew said...

Cute Birthday wishes, Kitty! Thank you for sharing your purple passion creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling kitty card, KT! I love the way you have positioned the banners for celebrating! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Lovely cat card! Beautiful work! I love youw you placed the balloons. :)

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

Christin said...

It's so adorable. Thanks for sharing your card at DigiChoosday! Christin