My Sweet Followers

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Party Gnome

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a birthday card I created with a cute gnome stamp by Ink n' Splatter.

The clear stamp set is called "Party Gnome Celebration" and I colored it with Promarkers.
To create this card I used the following items; white card base, 3 kinds of patterned paper, balloons border die, walnut stain distress ink, sentiment (comes with the stamp set), circle dies, stitched rectangle die, die to cut out the sentiment and some flatback pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk9
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #3



4 comments:

Helma said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for participating in the challenge at Morgan's Artworld. Greetings Helma DT

Christin said...

It's so fun and beautiful! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

ahlers5 said...

This is so cute. I love the gnome stamp and the wonderful balloon edge. So cute! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Diane CT

Gail Hutchinson said...

What a gorgeous card Kitty. I am partial to gnomes too and I love your colour scheme and that balloons die. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Gail CT