My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Birthday Tag Card


 
Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challes over at Passion for (Pro)Markers. This weeks challenge is "Birthday Cards" and our sponsor is Rachelle Anne Miller.

I created a tag card using this fun image called "Bunny & Guinea Balloon" and I colored it with Promarkers. To create this card I used a tag die set by DecoTime, kraft cardstock, background papers by DecoTime. The polkadot background paper is by Ink n' Splatter from the Easter Egg Explosion paper pack, walnut stain distress ink, vinyl lace, red ribbon, birthday clear stamp and 3 flatback pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


4 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is super cute Kitty! So perfectly put together. I love the lace and the softness it adds.

Rose Andrew said...

Such a cute and adorable tag
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Megan J said...

Hi Kitty, a beautiful card for a birthday, love your colouring and all the beautiful layers you have added to the tag... thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Cara said...

I love tag cards and that image is adorable!
Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at SheepSki Designs. Good Luck and please come play with us again!
Cara, SheepSki Design Team
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}