My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Curly

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers. This weeks theme is "Animals" and our sponsor is SheepSki Designs

I got to play with an image called "Curly" - Scottish Highland Cattle are one of my favourite animals, when I walk out of my front door I see 4 gorgeous black ones at the end of my street - and colored it with Promarkers. I created a circle card as I like the shape at the moment. Items used; kraft and green cardstock, background paper by Ink n' Splatter, vinyl lace, foliage dies, roses, flatback pearls, walnut stain distress ink and ticket die.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk9
- SheepSki Designs - #72
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #3
- Creative Knockouts - #489
- Pink Gem Challenge - wk5
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk9
- The Corrosive Challenge - #3

3 comments:

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful creation, Thanks for sharing it with us at The Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Helma said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for participating in the challenge at Morgan's Artworld. Greetings Helma DT

Helen said...

Love it! Your paper is perfect to go with the image.

Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge.

Helen x
DT