My Sweet Followers

Friday, November 18, 2022

Paws-itively Winter


 
Hey!

Here's a slimeline card I created with two images and a sentiment from a new Ink n' Splatter clear stamp set called "Paws-itively Winter" there is also a Paws-itively Winter die set to cut out the images.

I colored the images with Promarkers. I also used a Ink n' Splatter 6x6 paper pad called "Winter Blues".
Other items I used to create this card are craft cardstock, stitched circle dies, walnut stain distress ink, foam tape, snowflake punch and blue flatback pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I ♥ Promarkers - #523
- WWODT Challenge - #11
- LeAnn's World 101 - #56
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk46

2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is so adorable!!! Great job on your coloring too. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
DT Maria