My Sweet Followers

Friday, November 11, 2022

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop with Ink n' Splatters' Gnome A Latte

 



Hey!

Welcome to my blog. Here's a card I created for the Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter 2022 Blog Hop.


I created this slimline card with the fun INK N' SPLATTER clear stamp set called "Gnome A Latte". The card is made using a Dutch Doobadoo card art template. The images are colored with Promarkers. I used background papers from two INS paper pads called "Gentle winter" and "Mocha Latte". 


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

16 comments:

Hetty said...

Hi there, coffee friend! Great card for the start of the hop. Hope to see you around! Cheers.

Unknown said...

Lovely 1st card with the gnomes and coffee.

VanessaB said...

Darling! Fun design and i love the colors.

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable card!!

~amy~ said...

oh how CUTE.

Tee said...

I love the colors, gorgeous card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute Gnomes with drinks slimline card. Visiting from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Stopping by from the hop. What a cute little gnome card!! I love your coloring as well.

Viki Banaszak said...

What an adorable card. Love my gnomies!

Suzanne H said...

Super cute! Who can resist that gnome in a cup!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this adorable gnome! Super cute!!!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card!

Donna Walls said...

Love Gnomes, SL cards and Hot Beverages so this card is Perfect to me!

Celeste Goff said...

What a sweet slimline card! Thank you for being a super sponsor!

Karen C said...

Okay, I'm impressed! I'm not usually a fan of gnomes, but this card is super cute! :) Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Karen C

Patry Ro said...

This is awesome! Love the little coffee scene! Great card!