My Sweet Followers

Friday, November 4, 2022

Holly Reindeer

 


Hey!

Here's a Christmas ornament tag card I created with one of the new clear stamps by Ink n' Splatter. This image was one of my favourite Digi Doodle Studios digi's and I am so happy Dina made it into a clear stamp. 

The clear stamp set is called "Holly Reindeer Hugs" and I colored the stamped image with Promarkers. The sentiment comes with the clear stamp set. There is also a matching die set to cut out the image. For the card/tag shape I used a Dutch Doobadoo template. Other items I used are pink cardstock, aluminum tape, jingle bells, silver bow, scraps from my Ink n' Splatter paper pads Gentle Winter and Winter Blues and some smal flat back pearls. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenger engerds:

No comments: