My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Surfer Boy Luke

 


Hey!

Here's a Surfer Board Card I created with a fun Digi Doodle Studios Image called "Surfer Boy Luke".

I colored this lovely Summer image with Promarkers. To create this card I drew a surf board freehand on a piece of folded cardstock. I adhered patterned cardstock on top added a lovely ribbon in the center of the card. To finish the card I added a birthday sentiment. 

There is still plenty of time to enter the "Boys and Toys" challenge over at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog. So feel free to join the fun for a change to win some DDS images.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Aud Sentiments - #294
- Digi Choosday - wk25
- SheepSki Designs Challenge - #63

1 comment:

Gail Hutchinson said...

Kitty, what a great idea to use the surfboard as the card. You did a great job on the freehand template and the colouring is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

Gail DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/