My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Music Record Collector Gnome



 Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers. This weeks sponsor is Polkadoodles and the challenge is themed "Occasion other than Birthday".

I got to play with this fun image called "Music Record Collector Gnome" and I coloured it with Promarkers. I created this card as an Anniversary card for my hubby. He and I still play our records often so this image is just perfect for him. To create this card I used the following items; Black and blue cardstock, designer paper with music notes, stitched rectangle die, record die set with also small music notes, vinyl lace and my Dymo Letra Tag to create the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugd,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk25

2 comments:

Mellzcraftz said...

Love your card Kitty - The gnome images are fantastic for masculine cards. I love what you did with the records you've made and the staging of your photo. Your colouring is amazing too. Thank you for sharing this wonderful card and for taking part in the Polkadoodles Digi choosday challenge. Good Luck! Mel x Oh and Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a good one :-)

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Great card Kitty. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Wendy DT