My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Fat Boy

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers and this weeks theme is "Transport" and our sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.

I got to play with this fun image called "Fat Boy" and I colored it with Promarkers. I had a card set ready to be used and I love how well it goes with this image. For the cardbase I used red linen cardstock and I used my Dymo labelmaker for the sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Paper Funday Challenges - #42
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #523
- Digi Choosday - wk24
- CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #87
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk24
- Gem of a Challenge - wk12

6 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is a great image and your card design is wonderful! My hubby and his buddies all ride motorcycles so I must get this image for my stash. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we love seeing all the entries.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Pamela said...

The background really suits the image and the Dymo label really finishes it off.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is such a great card Kitty! Your background is fantastic, and perfect for this image!

Carol said...

Your choice of background really makes your card. You can almost smell the grease and petrol.
Super card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Wendy Jackson said...

Lovely card and a great design…….thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 24 Digi choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)