My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Psychedelic Syd

 



Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This weeks theme is "Flower Power" and our sponsor is Dr. Digis HOS.

I got to play with this image called "Psychedelic Syd" and I colored him with Promarkers. 
To create this card I used the following items; Pink card base, orange cardstock, digital peace sign paper, small retro flower punch, digital birthday sentiment and yellow gems.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk43
- LPOCF - #168
- I ♥ Promarkers - #446
- Mirtillamente Challenge - #2

2 comments:

Stellalena said...

A very cool and beautiful card.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Lisa Bird said...

Awesome card design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk