My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Monday, October 25, 2021

Jacks Ginger Cocoa Mug

 


Hey!

Here's a card I created using one of the fun gingerbread images and a digi paper pack by Digi Doodle Studios

This image is called "Jacks Ginger Cocoa Mug" and I colored him using Promarkers. The digi paper pack is called "Gingerbread Kids".
To create this card I used the following items; kraft cardstock, 3 kinds of digi papers printed from the digi paper pack, corrugated kraft card from a cardboard box and walnut stain distress ink. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk42
- The Paper Shelter - #488
- I ♥ Promarkers - #446
- Mirtillamente Challenge - #2

8 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is so fun!!

Thanks for sharing it with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Patsy Long said...

Hi Kitty, this is such a gorgeous card. Love the textured paper you used and such a lovely image. I love it all! Thanks for entering our Paper Shelter challenge. Best of luck with your entry! Patsy DT

mirtillamente said...

This card is beautiful, it really has a Christmas flavor!
Thanks for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge!
° Evelin °° owner & designer // Mirtillamente

Stellalena said...

A very lovely and sweet christmas card.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Annette said...

Such a 'sweet' card! LOL
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic Christmas card, I love your colouring and image. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Helen said...

Super cute and a great card layout.

Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

Helen x
(DT)

Clare Jones said...

Congratulations Kitty for winning our challenge #446 over at I love promarkers last week, your card was stunning - love, love, love gingerbread men
Please contact me at ilovepromarkers@gmail.com to claim your prize
Clare x