My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Christmas Hair Do

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. Our theme for this week is "Make it cute" and our sponsor is All Dressed Up Stamps.

I got to play with this lovely image called "Christmas Hair Do" and colored her with Promarkers.
I have created a card with this papers before. I love the pattern and the torn edges of white copy paper underneath it. I added a strip of I matted the image on red cardstock and under the image that I adhered a strip of dp. I cut a label out of the same designer pack and pushed it under the image. Also added 3 felt red snowflakes added red gems to the centers and white tulle ribbon to finish it all.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk41
- Mirtillamente Challenge - #2

2 comments:

mirtillamente said...

Very cute project!
Thanks for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge!
°Evelin°° owner & designer //Mirtillamente

Roberta Cercato said...

Card davvero molto carina!
Grazie per aver partecipato alla challenge di Mirtillamente.
Buona fortuna e spero di vederti presto!
Roberta DT Mirtillamente