My Sweet Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Sledding Gnomies

 


Hey!

Here's a card I created with one of the Christmas images from Digi Doodle Studios for the new challenge over at the DDS Challenge Blog themed "Christmas in July".

This image is called Sledding Gnomies and I colored it with Promarkers and added 2 flatback pearls for headlights on the sledge. To create this card I used some scrap dp's and a piece of 13,5cm square green cardstock. I distressed the edges with an edge distresser by Heidi Swapp and have torn the edges of the mint green papers. I also used a piece of green vinyl lace and added 3 felt snowflake punch out and added a white gem in the middle. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Dream Valley Challenges - #251
- I ♥ Promarkers - #438
- Digi Choosday - wk26
- LPOCF - #160
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk26
- Cute Card Thursday - #690
- 12 months of Christmas Link Up - #79
- Christmas Card Throwdown - Tic Tac Toe
  




8 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Adorable gnomes! Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT:)

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

Myriam said...

What a lovely trio! Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge. I hope to see you next time!
Hugs,
Myriam

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation, wonderful design!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Tracy B said...

I love your Gnomes they made me giggle as soon as I saw them. Love how you used the elements from my TicTacToe grid over at 52CCT. I hope that you will come and play with us again in the future.

Maz said...

What a fab card! Love the way it has been assembled. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - Good Luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

sweetpea said...

Brilliant card, love the design and colour. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles Craft challenge Janet DT

Glittertastic said...

Such a great way to use up those scraps of DP we all keep and what a cute image!
Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!