My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Garden Party

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers. This weeks theme is "Celebrate" and our sponsor is SheepSki Designs

I got to play with this lovely image called "Garden Party" and I colored it with Promarkers. I wanted the card to be girly so I went for pink and reds. For this card I used the following; pink cardstock, 2 kinds of patterned cardstock from a Christmas paper pack, edge distresser, pink vinyl lace, digital sentiment, a beautiful metal filigrane corner, black fineliner to draw the music notes and red Faber-Castell Polychromos red pencil to draw the little hearts.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk29
- SheepSki Designs - #52 Celebrations
- TPS - #478
- Pink Gem Challenge - #15
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk29
- 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - #79
- Cute Card Thursday - #690



5 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Oh my goodness too cute!! Adore their soft pink hats!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Jane Savage said...

...and thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) xx

MeSi said...

I love that image and your colour choices. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Kitty I love the colour choices on your card. Seen this image in many different colours and the pink works so well.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Sari / Granne said...

Ohh, love your happy pink punch of Gnomes, great unexpected choose of color. Thank you so much for joining our "Celebrations"- challenge at SheepSkin Designs, I hope to see you in our new challenge also.