My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Martini Chicks

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers. This week theme is "Animals" and our sponsor is JMC Designs.

I have used Promarkers to colored an image by From the Heart Stamps called "Martini Chicks". Sadly the companies owner has passed away so I can't link the image to any store. It was time to use up some scraps of paper again. I added some faux stitching in black and white and used a edge punch on a small piece of orange cardstock. On the little olives in the glasses I added glossy accents. Sadly the photo doesn't show it. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - #27
- PIP Challenge - #2127
- The Corrosive Challenge - #7
- LPOCF - #161

4 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a funny image! Your creation is adorable and the little touches are wonderful! Thanks for joining in with us over at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Jane Savage said...

What a great image and I love the design!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Helen said...

That's a great image - really made me smile!

Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen x

Madison said...

So cute. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday Challenge. Madison