My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Wild about Flowers

 

Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers. This weeks theme is "Add buttons a/o bows" and our sponsor is All Dressed Up.

I got to play with this cute image called "Wild about Flowers" and colored it with Promarkers. For this card I took white cardstock for the base. Items I used to create this card are 2 kinds of patterned cardstock, purple/pink/blue cardstock, doildy edge punch, butterfly die, happy birthday edge die, hearts background die, walnut stain distress ink, a flower button with green embroidery floss and a bow from sheer purple ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- All Dressed Up - #113
- LPOCF - #150 
- Digi Choosday - wk4 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very pretty card and I like the way you've coloured the image. Great use of complimentary dies too.
Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope you join us again soon.
Marilyn

candio said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles. DT Candace