My Sweet Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Tiana Fairy

 

Hey!

Here's a card I created with one of the brand new fairies by Digi Doodle Studios. The new collection is available in the shop as of January 15th 2021.

This image is called "Tiana Fairy" and I coloured here with Promarkers. I love pink so I had to colour her in pink tones. For this card I created the base out of white cardstock. Other items I used are DP, doily, scalloped circle die, stitched circle die, pink vinyl lace, grey satin ribbon, walnut stain distress in and paper roses.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- The Paper Shelter - #452
- Digi Choosday - wk2
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #487

6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!!!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh Kitty, this is so beautiful! Love the soft pinks you've used and your colouring of the image is fantastic! Love the pretty paper and lacy strip you've used too. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Catrin Goodwin said...

Such an elegant card! I love the soft colours! thank you for joining us at Penny's - Good luck x

Saphron said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeous!! I love the soft, delicate colours. Wonderful!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Maz said...

What a beautiful card - adorable! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Annette said...

Beautiful card. I love how you've rounded the corners off too.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.