My Sweet Followers

Monday, January 18, 2021

Poppi Mae Birthday

 

Hey!

Here's a card I created with one of the lovely Digi Doodle Studios birthday images. The image is called "Poppi Mae" and I colored her with Promarkers and one new SN Triblend.

To create this card I used some scraps. I have so much big and small scrap pieces. I am sure I am not he only one that saves cut offs. Even the little purple bow is created with a scrap piece of ribbon. I added buttons, flatback pearls to the flowers in her hair, white gems in the daisy flowers, leaves die cuts, doily edge punch, sentiment and walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day. Stay safe!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #150
- Allsorts Challenge - wk607
- PIP Challenge - #2103
- I  ♥ Promarkers - #426

5 comments:

Jacquie Klueh said...

So pretty. I love your card.

brenda said...

Such a fun and colourful creation, thanks so much for sharing 'Something New' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and pretty card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

MeSi said...

Cute card, I love how you combined all different papers. Thank you for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT