My Sweet Followers

Monday, September 21, 2020

Owl-rageous Pairables

 


Hey!

Here's a I created using some of the gorgeous Owl-rageous Pairables set by Digi Doodle Studios. The pairables are so much fun to create endless scenes with. They are all so stinkin' cute!!

I colored the image with Promarkers and I think I will give it to my partner for Valentine's Day. 
For this card I used the following; white cardbase, red cardstock, stitched square dies, hearts border die, little hearts from the hearts border die, stickles (in the center of the flowers) and red fineliner.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Createful Heart Design - #24
- LTCCB - #50
- Sweet Stampers Challenge - #48

3 comments:

Dorlene Durham said...

Great card. I love the loving owls. So pretty. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Becca Sadler said...

Thanks for participating the Sept-Oct month long challenge for CHD! Such a lovely card! --Becca/DT