My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Garden of Eden Enchantress


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. I have chosen this weeks theme and I went for Autumn/Fall. Our sponsor is Dies to Die for.

I have chosen this lovely image is from Colour of Love. It's called Garden of Eden Enchantress and I have it on my computer for a long time. I love this image with the apples in her hair. The image is cropped. In the store you can get the complete image of coarse.
I created a circle easel card. Items used to create this card; kraft cardstock, 2 tones of green cardstock, circle dies, doily edge punch, tag die, foliage die, green gem stones and walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk36
- Colour Crazy Challeng - wk35
- Crafty Creations Challenge - #413


3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant colouring Kitty on this image and card thanks for sharing at Colour crazy challenge this time and good luck

Wendy said...

Very cute card Kitty. I am so ready for Fall/Autumn! Thank you for joining the Polkadoodle Challenge this week.

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Love vibrant colors you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.