My Sweet Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Jezz & Kitt

 

 
 

Hey!

Here's a card I made with a new image from Digi Doodle Studios. It's called "Jezz & Kitt".

I colored the image with Promarkers. I wanted to give the dress a fun color and only used 5 colors and a blender to create it. I love how it turned out. It's fun to do and will use it more often. Because of the soft colors I decided she needed to be on a black card so she pops. The card base is created with a piece of black linen cardstock. I used washi tape of the same colors as I used for her dress, added pearlescent sequins a lovely sentiment, vellum, white dots and stitching with white gell pen.

Did you know there's a monthly challenge over at the DDS Challenge blog? You don't need to use DDS images to win lovely digi stamps. This month's theme is "Use Black a/o Purple". Guess I used both on this card. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk37
- Aud Sentiments - #260
- Gem of a Craft Challenge - wk19
- Crafty Creations - #413
- Penny's Challenge - #480
- The Paper Shelter - #441

5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow Kitty! This turned out beautifully! The black background is the perfect choice to make your beautiful colours pop right out. Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. Great colors and cute image. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Pop's Cards said...

What a gorgeously coloured image, thank you for joining us at The paper Shelter this time hugs Pops x

Maria Valente said...

I like your project a lot! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge over at Penny's Challenges. Looking forward to see you again!
Hugs

BDCraftsMore said...

Such a beautiful project!!!! It's amazing!!!!
This is Brian from Penny's Blog :) Thank you for entering our challenge!!