My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Inspired by the Big Screen



Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week it's themed "Inspired by the Big Screen" and our sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps.

I have chosen to color an old image I have from Sassy Studio Designs (sadly closed down) and the image is called "Ella at the Ball" -Cinderella-. I colored it using Promarkers and made a card for my sister-in-laws 50th birthday. I used papers from 1 double sided paper pack, love how they combine. To the edges of the patterned sides I added distress ink. used a doily edge punch for some nice detail and added a bow on the card front to keep ik closed.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

So sad that we can't get any new Sassy Studio Designs images. I love them! Beautiful card Kitty! Wonderful design and paper!