My Sweet Followers

Monday, January 28, 2019

Birthday's Princess


Hey!

Here's a Valentine's card I created using a lovely image by Alicia Bel called "Birthday's Princess"

I colored the image using Promarkers and the background I used water colors. I love how that turned out. It's a very new coloring medium for me. Will try to use it more often as I like how water colors blend on water color paper.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #376 Love
- PIP Challenge - #1904

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining in at I ♥ Promarkers!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

HeatherB said...

Beautiful background! Thanks for playing with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies!