My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Amatheia Mermaid


Hey!

Here's my first card of the new year using a Digi Doodle Studios image.

The image is called "Amatheia Mermaid" and I colored her using Promarkers. For the background I tried something I have never done before. I used 2 colors of water colors (purple and blue). Love how that turned out. I used a card shape template from the Action, my NEW mermaid tails border die, sea shell dies, bubbles die, digital sentiment, circle punches, scalloped circle die, blue distress ink, oval die, oval scalloped die and gauze.

Did you know there is a DDS Challenge on the DDS Blog? It's themed "Happy Anything". Feel free to join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #375 (new border die)
- Digi Choosday - wk 2
- WWODTC - #12
- Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge - #01
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #01
- LPOCF - #97
- Avenue 613 - #217 Watercolouring

8 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Wonderful shaped card! So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Sandy DT

Sheryl said...

I love shaped cards. This shape is perfect for that lovely image.
So glad you dropped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Sheryl said...

Hi me again wearing a different hat.
Thanks for joining us I Love Promarkers.
hugs Sheryl xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card! Love the diving mermaid tails!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Gale said...

Fabulous card and great design Kitty. Love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Ribbon Girl said...

A very pretty card Kitty, and thank you for joining in with the Polkadoodles Digichoosday anything goes challenge, best of luck, Mary x

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us at I 💖 pro markers challenge blog big hugs Sharon (DT ) xxxxxx

Tip Top said...

Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!