My Sweet Followers

Friday, December 14, 2018

The Snow Queen


Hey!

Here's a birthday card I made for my son's girlfriend. The image is a coloring page from Christine Karron and I loved it so much that I wanted to create a card with her.

The image is called "The Snow Queen"and I colored it using Promarkers and Faber-Castell Polychromos. For the background I used black and silver glitter wrapping paper. Other items I used: icicle border die, snowflakes border die, snowflake die, snowflake punch, tag punch, flower punch, white gelpen, flatback pearls and diamond painting stones.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- TPS - Birthday
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #410

2 comments:

Julie P said...

Beautiful card, thanks so much for joing in the Paper Shelter Birthday Hop Challenge xo Julie P

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow! This is stunning Kitty!!