My Sweet Followers

Friday, December 14, 2018

Kandi Kane


Hey!

Here's a Christmas card I made using a lovely image from LeAnn's World called Kandi Kane.

I colored the image using Promarkers and used some of my scraps of Christmas cardstock. I also used distress in, hologram cardstock (behind the sentiment), Dutch sentiment, 3D puffy snow, glossy accents (on the ornament and the berries on the hat) and a doily edge punch.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Creative Fingers - #155
- LeAnn's World 101 - #9
- PIP Challenge - #1849

2 comments:

Wendy said...

SUCH a pretty card!! I am in love with the background and the way it sets off the adorable image! All of your colors work together in such a beautiful & Christmassy way!! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge Blog!!
Wendy PIP DT
https://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

Melle Clef, DT said...

Thank you for participating to LeAnn's World challenge 9 with your beautiful card. Happy new year.