My Sweet Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Sugar Plum Fairy Enchantress


Hey,

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Here's a Christmas card I made using this lovely image by Heather Valentin called Sugar Plum Fairy Ethereal Enchantress. I love the Nutcracker ballet.

The image is colored with Promarkers and I have used some scrap patterned papers to create this card. I have so many bits and pieces of cardstock and patterned papers that I have to use them from time to time. I can't throw those bits away (am I the only one?) On the pink cardstock I created my own background using a lovely candy cane stamp and red ink. I also used a doily edge punch, distress ink, ballet slippers charm, holly leaves and red gems.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- The Paper Shelter - Christmas Challenge
- Digi Choosday - wk51
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #411
- LPOCF - #96
- LeAnn's World - #9
- WWODTC - #12

3 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Kitty, a sweet Christmas card, love the stamped background. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Linda Mc Enery said...

Hi Kitty. I can't throw out my offcuts either! This is lovely! Lovely image and wonderful stamped background. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges
Linda

Bernadet said...

Wat een superleuke kaart is dit Kitty!