My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

PFP - Only Girls Allowed


Hey!

Today starts a brand new challenge, themed "Only Girls Allowed" over at Passion for Promarkers. Team 2 got to play with images of our sponsor Ppinkydollsart.

I colored an image called "Looking for You" and colored it using Promarkers. To create this card I used the following; white linen card base, printed digi background paper, crochet ribbon, white lace, corrugated paper, frame die, tag die, butterfly die and flatback pearls.
I didn't add a sentiment yet as I think this card can be used for many occaisions.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Digi Choosday - Wk10

3 comments:

GalFridayStamping said...

What a lovely creation! Love the embellishments... Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super sweet image and card design.
Lorraine

Linda Mc Enery said...

So sweet Kitty! I love her ginger hair. Gorgeous digital paper!