My Sweet Followers

Monday, March 26, 2018

April Showers Moppet


Hey!

Here's a Circle easel card I made using one of the Limited Edition images from Lacy Sunshine by Heather Valentin.

I love this image called "April Showers Moppet" and I colored her using Promarkers. I wanted to make the flowers on the image pop so I punched out a lot of mini flowers and leaves and added them to the places where the flowers were drawn. In each flower I adhered a pink flatback pearl. The big brass butterfly came from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- World Wide Open DT Challenge - #03

2 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

What a gorgeous image and design. Love the beautiful flowers over the image and the lovely butterfly embellishment. Looks great and nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Jacqueline Muller said...

Wat een mooi kaartje! Leuk dat je meedoet aan de World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Succes met je inzending en tot de volgende keer!
Liefs, Jacqueline ~ DT