My Sweet Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2018

CCC - For the Girls


Hey!

It's the 3th of a new month so there is a new monthly challenge over at CCC Digi Creations. This month's sponsor is SheepSki Designs and the challenge is themed "For the Girls".

I got to play with an image called "Wild Roses" and colored it using Promarkers. I kept it CAS as I like the image to be the focal point of the card so that's why I used a pink linen card base and added a shaped piece of card to it. The digi sentiment came from my computer and I colored the tiny flower too.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
Sheepski Designs - #12 Flowers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely image,great card :)
thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again 🙂
Greetings
DT heike 🙂

Jean said...

Such a sweet card, I just love this image and your colouring is stunning.
Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs xx
Jean xx