My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Weight Lifter Alf


     Prize: £10.00 voucher

Hey!

Today starts a new challenge at Passion for Promakers. Challenge #378 is themed "Sports/Hobbies" and our sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique.

I got to play with this fun image called "Weight Lifter Alf" and colored him with Promarkers. This card is for my partner who's having his birthday tomorrow and he's doing fitness for a long time now.
The background papers are from the Mix & Match Vintage Experience design block from Craft Sensations. The sentiment is a digi I had on my pc. Also used a masculine big brad, kraft cardstock and distress ink.

Busy time ahead for me. The three of us are having our birthday's within 6 days. I am happy when February starts ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A great male card. Lovely colors and papers. Elaine

Paddington fan said...

Fabulous card Kitty, love that bold paper combined with the perfectly coloured image. I'm sure your partner will love it!
Have a great week with all the birthday celebrations,
Jacky x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super image for hubby's card, I love the bold paper and this is perfect for our theme this week.
Lorraine

Julie said...

Fab card, Kitty - just perfect for those tricky men in our lives! Hugs, Juliexx