My Sweet Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Butterfly Face


Hey!

First of all I want to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope you'll have a great one!

It's the first of the month so that means a brand new challenge at CCC Digi Creations. This fortnight the challenge is themed "add a butterfly" and our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Butterfly Face" and I colored her with Promarkers. The background paper is from Michele R. Designs and it's from the Butterfly Garden pack. I added some lovely vinyl lace, butterflies punch outs, butterflies border die cuts and a little pink gem as an earring. I like how the card turned out. I love butterflies and pink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
Inspiration Destinatrion - #118
I Love ProMarkers - #325
World Wide Open DT Challenge - #17

1 comment:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow beautiful and such a gorgeous image. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge