My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Future DJ


Prize: 2 digi images

Hey!

Today starts challenge #380 at Passion for Promarkers. This week it's themed all creatures great and small. Our sponsor is All Dressed Up Stamps.

I got to play with this cute image called "Future DJ". I made the card for my nephew DJ who will turn 6 in the beginning of February. I colored the image using Promarkers. The cardbase is made out of kraft cardstock, the background with the blue stars is some left over wrapping paper. I love that paper. I distressed all edges using walnut stain distress ink. I made some records using punches. I think it turned out great.

Hope to see you enter our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
I Love Promarkers - #327

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Great fun card. I love that image!
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers this fortnight